Thursday 20 January 2011

Brand new shiny blog!

Hi! I'm Rhiannon from North Yorkshire, England and I love making things. My husband says I'm flakey, but in a good way. But he has to say that last bit right? I just think that I like lots of different things. An 'appreciation of the crafts'. We live in a rented house so there are limits of things I can do to decorate but I am trying all sorts of new things to turn a rented house into our home. I would love your advice and opinions, I am very new to most of these things and have already had so much inspiration from other blogs I've read. I hope I can give some of you some ideas or courage to try something different (after all if I can guess my way through it you can too!), plus I hope to get some help from all of you, there is so much knowledge out there and I love learning, especially if the end result is something pretty!


Please bear with me while I get to grips with the blog :) Photos and projects to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi... I spent the entire night reading your blog. yes the entire BLOG as you can see I'm posting this comment on your very first entry. What I like about your blog is that you dont try to "beautify" your posts. You post pictures that most bloggers would not even dream of posting. (the REAL vs the IDEAL). I a fairly new in the craft arena but I've always had the fascination especially papers. My mom used to get mad at me for hoarding all types of stuff to the point she thought I'd be a garbage collector when I grow up. I also envy you as you have easy access to craft materials. I live in the Philippines and the province where I actually live does not have a craft store. There are craft corners in bookstores but it is so LIMITED. There are decent craft stores here but it's located in Manila which is an hour plane ride from where I am. So I try to craft with what I have.
    I'm totally in love with the cake you made ( the one with the strawberries). I'm going to try it out one day.
    This is getting too long.. Keep blogging coz there are people who get motivated with your posts...
    :)

    ReplyDelete