Monday 21 November 2011

You're all awesome!

So, I'm very excited, as I've hit 100 followers!


If a little overwhelming, I mean I am aware of the many, many (most) other blogs who have hundreds and thousands of followers. But to me this is huge. I have between 200 and 350 people each day who read my blog. How crazy is that? Sometimes I look at that and I just think, wow. How did that happen?

Anyway, I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who read and support me and give me advice. Because you're all lovely sweet people, whose blogs and comments I've read and who have never given me any nasty comments. Not even when I shared this picture:




along with these confessions!

So I'm going to give away some advertising space on my sidebar. I've never had advertisers before so I'd like one of you to be the first. In fact two of you. 

Leave a comment below, anything you like. If your stuck maybe tell me which project or tutorial you like the best? Then I know what to do some more of! But anything goes. Just include a link to whatever you want advertising. I'm happy to advertise a shop, blog or anything else appropriate to my blog. 

Your advert (150 x 150) will go live on Thursday 1st December and will run for two months.

I'll pick two winners on the Monday the 28th. If you have an advert already great! If not as long as you can just provide me with an image and a link I can take it from there. 


Please make sure you're a follower to enter. Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ~ I don't even know what to say! I just love your blog and love your tutorials... It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations! I am working on catching up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! That is so awesome. Wahoo 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome good for you - I have a whopping 38 followers and that makes my day! 100 followers is totally awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete