Sunday 11 December 2011

Blissful and Domestic

Today I'd like to show you some of my favourite tutorials from Danielle at Blissful and Domestic.


Danielle is not just great with her sewing skills, but she also is an amazing re-puposer! She turned an old belt and one of her daughter's old skirts into this cute bag:


And she turned some old sweaters into some cute skirts for a little girl.


Oh and did I mention she can cook and bake?


Of course I was drawn to the chocolatey ones! But she also has lots of main courses too. Great for when your stuck in a cooking rut like me and just do the same  five meals on a rotation!

Danielle also hosts a Featured Friday Linky party which always has great crafty ideas.


So Go check out her blog! Especially her tutorials and recipes page, and the handmade in December event she's doing...I know, I'm pretty sure she mustn't sleep!

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment