Saturday 19 May 2012

Simple but Sweet Occasion Cards


Sorry for the silence this week.


I had an emergency wisdom tooth extraction. It hurts.


Then I made a truck load of cards to get my crafting fix that I've missed this week.


They're all simple. Alphabet stamps, punches and a little washi tape.


My awesome sister bought me my first ever roll for my birthday. That and a whole box full 'o crafting supplies. I may have squealed, but when I saw her said  wisdom tooth was still painful.



I made a few too many so am going to add some to the shop


You can buy one, or a pack of five. Mix and match, cos I think that's always fun! 

And because you're reading this you're clearly awesome, so use code IMAWESOME at the checkout to recieve 40% off! 

3 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I hope you're feeling well... extractions is something I wouldn't want to experience... Btw, I'm still waiting for Mr. Postman... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhea! It's not so much fun. I hope he comes soon! And that they've not gotten lost. Let me know if they don't arrive and I'll organise an angry phone call! ;)

      Delete
  2. I hope you are feeling no pain real soon. Good job on the cards.

    ReplyDelete