Sunday 24 June 2012

Partly Free Kids' Present (Vinyl Bag)


So I wussed out (partly) on my no spend summer.


Only on one gift though. It's not all over! :)


I used Make it and Love it's tutorial for a vinyl storage bag.




By the way, hardest thing to photograph. ever.


After I'd made it, and did love it, but I couldn't make it into a proper gift for a four year old boy.


So after an evening and morning of whinging at my husband, he insisted that we bought something to go inside.




So I picked up these three cars for just over £3. (also my hubs' childhood fave!)




I paired it with the card Izzy made for her friend and....






A proper gift for her friend.


I know I kind of failed NSS with this one, but £3 for a little boy's gift is still pretty good I think! :) 

1 comment:

  1. OK! So now you had ONE almost no spend Summer Day. I am proud of you! I admire you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete